Now accepting template submissions (with credit!)

A while back we launched our snippets gallery to provide people with examples and templates to get started with.
We’re now opening it up to the community, so anybody can submit a template and, if you so choose, get a nice shout-out and link back to your website.
We’d love to see the cool stuff you’ve come up with!
If your template is a bit more complicated or requires a custom data structure / 3rd party plugins to work, feel free to send it over anyway and we’ll find a way to make it work.

Template submission form →

4 Likes

Hi, below are two solutions I’ve previously shared. I have many others but it will have to wait until I have time to rework the code for sharing. :slight_smile:

@Rips we’d be happy to look at adding these. On the submission form, we give people the option of adding a link and a bit of text if ever you want to direct people to a website or services you offer. Just let us know how you’d want to be credited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve submitted them with a link to my theme built on L&L.

The flexible posts loop could use some basic CSS with it, but I think it’s one of the better ways to demo the benefits of L&L to new users, as it avoids a lot of code duplication. :slight_smile:

1 Like